Friday, July 14, 2006

reperio eeeeps

Ola. The last few days were spent at NUS, had Camp Reperio with the malay&muslim society. OMG man, it's like its the first camp I went to alone, coz all my friends are still stuck in camp. NS liabilities. Ish ish, I've got my own liability to serve in maybe 6-7 years' time. So I was almost like a lost sheep. Haha. I was the only guy from my batch la. So it was kind of boring having to be in my situation. Further, I don't know any of the guys prior to this, except for maybe Ibnur and Raffli who were from RI/RJ... oh well... But I loved the Night Walk. Haha, shit Harun made me jump and scream lik shit in the abandoned house. Apa seh. Oh NUS macam eeeky la. Don't really fancy it so far. Kejap-kejap, "BAIK KAMAL! BAIK NADIA! BAIK HAFIZ!!" everything also BAIK this and BAIK that. It got irritating, if they didn't realize it. Yeah and the food sucked badly. The dinner at labrador cannot make up for the awful food thruout camp. OMG I am so negative. At least I know of more people entering NUS this year. Hmmm... My 5 years of intensive medicinal studies will begin in about a month's time and I'm so unprepared. But InsyaAllah, alang-alang menyeluk perkasam biar sampai ke pangkal lengan, so I will really put my all. InsyaAllah. :)




No comments: