Sunday, July 16, 2006

bros

I'm just online so often these days. Hee I wonder why :P But today I finally think I'll put a rest to my flagrant spending spree. I bought a Sony in-ear earphones which totally match my iPod Nano and they sound totally awesome. Haha that was at taka today. Which was after I had to queue up for almost an hour for Pirates tickets. Thankgod I still managed to grab the 530pm show for Iylia, Adz and Kopi. If not, none of them would have turned up. Haha. See lah, that's the life of a disrupted army boy. You also long for the weekend, coz at least you won't be so lonely with your bros around. Weekdays are the worst days. There is almost nobody around, so sad. Unless of course, you have camps to attend. Haha like nothing better to do like that. Exactly, because I've nothing better to do, I'm gonna attend another camp next week. Medicamp. Geez my inbox is constantly flooded with their posts, I end up getting irritated and just deleting them without reading. Haha :P So okay, stop spending so much money. Maybe I should spend more time sleeping. Sleeping, I heard, is a grand luxury in medicine school and later on in life as a doctor-to-be. Yup, InsyaAllah :) I feel like reading the Holy Quran byebye :)

No comments: