Sunday, July 23, 2006

medbooks & otherbooks

After sifting through them books and booklists, I only found out that I really need these books for medicine. The rest I have already. Yay. Can save money :) And that website is damn powerful. I haven't even checked out the cd that is power-packed with tutorial answers passed down by the M2s. I hope all these help!

For anatomy:
1. Frank Netter's Atlas Of Human Anatomy
2.
Richard S Snell's Clinical Anatomy for Medical Students

For Physiology:
1. Textbook of Medical Physiology (
Guyton and Hall)



And, I finished reading The Zahir. So many truths in the book. Or is it just that when one picks up a book, one is just so convinced by the coherency of the author that everything he says is true. And the acomodador (that's a Mexican Indian term for the "giving-up point"), that's so true of everyone. The Zahir gives me a sign. It's time to find my own Zahir.


Ohwells, on to The Devil Wears Prada... :)



No comments: