Monday, July 17, 2006

lazysunday

Yesterday was a lazy sunday spent almost entirely at home. But it was good I thought. I read a lot from The Zahir. And it also dawned on me that somehow whatever we are reading can mirror what we actually are facing in real life. I do feel like I am the main protagonist in The Zahir. Omg so when I was reading that book yesterday, I had to put it down a few times just for reality check. Haha so that I know I wasn't dreaming. My goodness. That is why Paulo Coelho is such a powerful man. Brazilians may be more known for their football and samba, but he is a pioneer in the art of writing. I tested my sony speakers, yah they do sound awesome. Good enough for me. :)

We went east coast to "briskwalk". Haha like real. My parents are too unfit. I suppose yesterday made no difference to me, I need to run soon. Or else, I will definitely grow fat. Growing fat, or worse, remaining thin but growing rotund around the waist is a no-no. Its one of my biggest fears. Haha. I will run. Soon. Haha:)

We went airport to eat at Swensens. Like eeeee. The portions are too small my goodness. Cheat my (father's) money. And the desserts are not that nice anymore. Why ah? Don't have QC ah?

No comments: