Sunday, July 23, 2006

oops apadah!

I unexpectedly woke up at 130pm today. I was thinking last night, hmmm, maybe wake up early to run. Maybe. But it never happened. I didn't even tidy up my shelves. But its not too bad, since all the med books are already there on the shelves. I realize I am lacking Anat books. Which is important, according to seniors. Maybe I can get them from Asrie. But why oh why do I have like 2 Biochem books? I even heard some seniors don't bother buying them, the notes are deemed sufficient. Heh it doesn't matter, I just appreciate all the help my cousin gave me. Handing the books down to me already is such a very kind thing, since the books are really really expensive wherever you go.

OH! And today, a very good buddy of mine, JAU, received his utmost gift so far. He was presented with the PSC Open Merit Scholarship, which apparently received some coverage from Suria. CONGRATULATIONS BRO! But omg I missed it! Sorry Jau! I wasn't home early enough so I missed the rerun as well. Argh. I think he's the sole Malay recipient of it this year. Wonderful achievement mat. Haha. But basket you must spend more time with us before you fly off. Okay? Don't just say InsyaAllah.


some light at the end of the tunnel...














in ocs, here we hang out...or get hung out to dry...


and who is diana?

No comments: