Wednesday, July 26, 2006

LOOKING FOR A TUTOR?

Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb.

LOOKING FOR A TUTOR?

Look no further. Anyone who's willing to improve his/her grades for the exams, just feel free to contact me, Fairuz, at 9746 4126 or anaktamingsari2@hotmail.com.

I will teach YOU the way to earn more As, insyaAllah, if you haven't already got them.
I will teach YOU the way to pass if all you want if just to not fail.
I will teach YOU to teach yourself the smarter way about handling exam questions.


So if you're a secondary school student (anything, sec1-4, doesn't matter) living in the West of Singapore, and are in dire need of tuition, please contact me at the abovementioned number.

I can teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Combined Science (and Additional Mathematics too if you wish).
Plus, I can help give you inputs for your Malay/Higher Malay at no additional costs (for the moment though) and supplement you with Malay reading materials.

Some background of myself:
Currently a first year Medical Student at NUS.
GCE O Level (2003): 6pts L1R5

GCE A level (2005): 4As, 2 Merits for Phy and Chem S Papers, B3 for GP
Call me up to find out more.

The lessons will be conducted at your home.
Scheduling/length of each session is flexible (e.g: 4-5 times a month, 1.5hr weekly sessions).
Fees are negotiable (I'm a first timer but don't worry, you'll be in good hands).

So do call, InsyaAllah.

No comments: