Sunday, July 09, 2006

dud


I'm almost done reading Fight Club, boy oh boy is it an angsty book. Its almost like a me-against-the-world kind of book, which I happen to like. Haha. Brilliant novel, I should move on to watch the movie itself.

That aside, yesterday was supposed to an outing day, but in the end, people can't make it. So again, another burnt weekend. I don't care coz I got my Nano! Haha dig that.. Anyhow, I am such a techie noob. I had to ask Matin how to operate the iTunes software. Spent almost 2 hours on that thing alone last nite, so much so that I couldn't wake up for the Ger-Por 3rd/4th Place Playoff. I remembered in 1998 when I had prepared so much, including 2 alarm clocks plus coffee to wake up for the Brazil-France final, then I just simply overslept. Haha loser. Well, InsyaAllah for today's Italy-France final, it won't happen again. What are the chances of lightning striking twice?

And!!! Waiting for BTT to end is just excruciating! I can't move on to any practical lesson. That means my progress in driving will be stalled to almost the time to start uni. That means, I'll have to double up on night and weekend lessons, which means I'll also have to pay more and have less time at home and my parents won't be too happy and yada yada. You get my point ya? OMG that sounded like LTA Jarel. Haha.

I also realised I haven't had any workout the past week. Time to change that. Tomorrow morning, confirm, I'll head for the gym. Then again, after World Cup Finals, I might not be able to wake up! HAHA loser.

No comments: