Tuesday, August 03, 2004

up`date






Finally doing some meaningful tutorials has helped cleared up my mind. Now, Bio's my favourite subject (campbell makes a good read when u r bored), then its math (bcoz somehow or other playing with numbers help me think a lil harder) then its chemistry, coz it makes more sense than... physics--yuck yuck yuck. Eeewww peew peew peew, haha I sound stupid. Hmmm this week's gonna be super packed. Thursday, we'll entertain the Taiwan Immersion students for an hour or so for some wholesome Malay games and sing-along-songs as well as food!! Yeap, good food from Bengawan Solo i suppose.

Then, gotta attend the Metro-SIF meeting, coz I signed up on behalf of Malay Society. Hey guys, now that we've got this project, we don't need to channel so much energy and brainpower into coming up with super major CIP of our own. Heard that Joel Louis is also getting Ruggers to do the Metro-SIF CIP. Oh my, on that day itself, I must split myself into 3 man, what with MEDFAC also involved. Haha yeap! 3 Fairuzes on that day. Power. Gonna need some Mat magic for that to happen man.

Oh and on Friday, its like National Day Celebration which i think noone's gonna be bothered about. Haiya, these things happen. I think it's safe to say that for all who haven't tried their hands, or rather their feet, at SEPAKTAKRAW, now's the chance. A nice sexay court will be set up at LT 2.5 for a super SEPAKTAKRAW spectacle. Anyone can play. Its easy and fun. The ball is soft, no pain. Hehe relli :).

my friend left for HK oredi..oh my, hope she has a solid tournament! haha, she's pro la, maybe she might even win. oh that would really be sensational, then i would have met a champion in my life. haha yaya papaya :)
oh got some messages from my friend today after trng, after so long I haven't kept in touch with her. Sounds lik she's doing okay. That's good. maybe should go meet up or sth. its quite impt to keep in touch with friends rite? what if something happen to u and u are in need of help? certainly having friends will be useful rite? yup, shall plan that later. Now's time to...to...to...ummm...i think to do some chemistry tutorial? oh my, its getting quite late and im getting quite sleepy...zzzZZZzz :p haiya siam..

No comments: