Sunday, August 15, 2004

10s

Playing for one or two mins feels like stupid and retarded because meanwhile you get burnt by the sun for hours. I thought there would some rotation system in place, but didn't see it anyway, oh well, just feels shitty. Touched the ball a grand total of one time? Well done. I think it was an off pass anyway still, went behind Jon Yap. I thought i'd get to play the group stages, but nope cos the line needed gelling. Thought i would play at Flyhalf, he put me on at wing, centre and a bit of flyhalf. Its damn cock up for me, cos I entered only to hear the horn.

Things i need to improve on:

1. Passing on the run.
Flat passes/Passes into space in front of teammate: pass like how Ac passes, smooth, easy to catch, flat and far. Pass into hands. Pass off both right and left hands. Firm passes, quick passes (take small amount of time adjusting ball in hand)

2. Running Angles
Inside support of prime importance once i've made a pass. Really looking for the gaps, dynamic step to change angles, curves or straight lines, nimble toes, burst of pace.

No comments: