Friday, August 20, 2004

lysistrata

It rained so heavily after Fri prayers today, so ended up soaking in my uniform bcoz the route on the way back to school was not completely sheltered. Rudy and Adzfar found an empty box though, that helped a bit. :) Then did some work in school instead of just idling away. Went with Rudy for a little iron session, Hakeem too. Then after that, it was Lysistrata. Unfortunately for me, I was not enthused by most of the acting or humour or plot. Most of the things they said sounded greek (figuratively). They were some candid moments though, like when TimNg's sarong felt off, or when he sang those high notes, or when Joshua desperately wanted sex. That drew the loudest of laughs from the audience. But definitely, it could have been better, I don't think I've got my $6 well spent. Nevertheless, its still alright to me, maybe next year would be better, let Zeus be willing... :)

How come everytime in school I feel like studying and doing all my tutorials and homework, but the moment I get home, the only thing I can do is eat and the only thing I want to do is sleep? How come?

I'm not trying to avoid you, believe me...


No comments: