Sunday, August 22, 2004

hole

Having Cable TV is not all that wonderful, finally that thought has struck me. Its quite a bad influence, it leaves me glued to it. Channel surfing...football one moment to rugby the next. That takes away a whole chunk of my time meant for revision. I am stupid, prioritising time is what I should do, and that would mean using up whatever time I have to do my revision. I tried to do some worksheets yesterday, but I could not finish any of them. I got stuck here and there and I think I should ask around in school. There are some things I haven't photocopied, for myself and for my cousin. I think I would want to do the Math Remedial Tutorial as some revision scheme, because I found the trigo part quite tricky eh. Err, I need to photocopy my notes for him, he told me to do this quite some time ago, I feel guilty. I need to sort out my finances too, because I have had to spend on certain necessaties in the past 2 weeks and I have yet to claim it from my parents. I don't want to feel broke like I did today during Madrasah when I really had no money except some meagre coins, which unfortunately could not be accepted by the vending machine. So i ended up not eating or drinking from morning til the afternoon, should have fasted if I had known that this was going to happen. So that was my uneventful Sunday, looking forward to completing more tasks in the coming week. It's half past eight and my family is yet to have our dinner. My parents have been busy clearing up the shelves this whole afternoon, and here and there they would find something that belongs to me. "Sort them out with me eh, if not I'll just have to throw them all away." Oh well...

No comments: