Sunday, February 06, 2005

viva la holiday

I just purchased something online. Wahah its fun. Hope i can collect it on Monday. Ohwell. Yesterday we had a game. It was bad. One on ones were not converted and I am guilty of that. Sharpness, finishing, running angles, plus magic. I need all of the above. I will have them... someday... soon.

Yesterday was also meant to be our senior junior class get together. But nvm, nothing was confirmed. Its futile and useless if people dun care. So its alright. We had an alternative. We'd rather much spend some impromptu time like yesterday among ourselves. It was shitty turnout, but in the end, its still good fun. I think the class is much nicer and dare I say it, closer, now, apart from a few lost souls. But its still much better. Just had simple pizza, and then satay and fishballs. Not even a bbq but its still good. Shiying's parents are so accomodating, bought for us everything. Thanks shiying. I think we can have more of this small gatherings. We should change locations everytime. I think Jiawen may open up his house this CNY. That sounds gooodd. Oh the heavenly smell of bak kua and tiger beer. Yeah yum yum... Hahahaha. I am sure. Those aren't halal, but im sure his parents will be just as accomodating...halal food yeah!?

Whooosshhh swooooossshshhhhhh~

No comments: