Monday, February 07, 2005

monday madness

Winger Robben fears long lay-off
Chelsea winger Arjen Robben fears he has broken his foot again and could be out for a long spell. Robben, who missed the first three months of the season with the same injury, was hurt in Chelsea's midweek win over Blackburn. "It is a massive blow," he told the News of the World. "The swelling was so bad the doctor couldn't see the damage, so next week I will go back to hospital. But even now, I feel one of the bones is broken." He added: "I hate it because I know I'm probably out of the game for weeks and weeks."
Source: BBC Sport

Thats a mother good news for all Man Utd fans out there.

Today we went town for awhile after school. It was madness before that though. 2 of my classmates were "Cartier"-ing around at some HDB flats. They are absolutely mad. One's a seasoned pro. He says its not as nice as some other brand he tried before. The other was a newbie, he was just learning the technique, of how to enjoy the pleasure for as long as he can. My goodness. No matter how many times I have told myself that I come from a good school, clean and seemingly perfect, only God knows what is really going on. People, not just delinquents, even smart people, indulge and get 'strayed' by this kind of things. When it happened today, all I could do was to laugh it out. But actually I was quite speechless I didn't know what to say to anyone, to even myself. Then when we met up with 2 other friends, they were both quite jealous that they didn't get to "Cartier" too. Oh my. The world's topsy turvy now. Apparently it's not a recent fad it's nothing new to them. They have tried it a few times before. I thought only naughty boys would do it. I thought the more educated you are, the less likely you're gonna get involved in this kind of thing. I've heard stories before about how some seniors were constantly partaking in such activities, but never truly believed it. I saw them did it last year, those seniors, but didn't think that some of my classmates would do it too. I guess I'm wrong.

Wooot. In town on Monday, that seems like some new trend. You've gotta check out the train leading to Orchard on Monday morning. Really, more and more people are treating MOnday like the new weekend. Its their shopping time, their hangout time, their galivanting time. Us? We just ended lessons early and felt like walking around. I felt like a loser. Wtf was i doing walking in and out of trendy shops and looking at the clothes and accessories? I am poor. I have no money. I feel like a mule. A dork. A bit out of place to see school kids trying out perfumes and stuff like that. It's not as if you're gonna need those perfumes. But that's ok. Sometimes a little indulgence is good. It gives so much satisfaction, and less heartache. Just ask Matin. He fell in love with this sexy sling messenger so he just bought it. Va Va Voom coz its not cheap, its double my weekly allowance. So that just means that i can never afford such goods. Arhhhh :)

Shud we just wing it? Hakeem just thought me a new lingo. I'm happier now coz my "goodstuff" just came. Its right in front of me and i can't freaking wait to whack it. Hahaha. That pakcik who sent asked me, "Ubat apa ni?" I just smiled and passed him the money. He smells of mee rebus man. Maybe that's why he's so late.

I'm really going to save a bit more money from now on. I've got my sights set on that preppy goodstuff. I will have it InsyaAllah. :)

No comments: