Sunday, February 20, 2005

im a fool

Chang Wen was in top form dude. 3 goals against the J4s. Good shit i must say. I want the partnership to continue man, we have shown Mr Low what we can do together so I hope his vision clears up to see what is best for the team should not be tempered with.

Anyway, yesterday was stupid stupid stupid in the afternoon. I was in the train and called my sister to tell me that I'm on the way home. She asked me whether I brought my home keys, coz she was going out. I just said yes without checking. I was already walking home when I realised I think I hadn't brought my home keys with me. There was nobody at home anymore! Therefore i have noway to unlock the door. Shit stinks. So I sat at the void decks (where else can mats go?) and read the entire Straits Times (my first time this year!). I still had 2 hours left before my bro returned from some carnival shit. So I went back to West Mall and walked around the entire building like 3 times, stopping to watch gamers at E-zone and reading that Olympic Book. haha. I still had 1 hour to burn. So I watched Closer alone. Natalie Portman, for once, shed more clothes than a sheep could shed its wool. Hahahahaha. The plot was quite twisted not that nice i must say. I saw Shiying at the MRT station after taht. Then my mum called and tell me to get home. So after I reached home, i unpacked my bag and underneath all that pile of dirty laundry, i found one black leather wallet. My keys! I had actually brought them in my bag. Ass!

No comments: