Monday, November 01, 2004

i want EE

Goobz! I start entries with monosyllabic sounds. Woohoo. Anyhoos, went to Steph's house this morning to touch up OP. Was surprisingly first there, I thought the rest would be there earlier than me since they all live nearer. I woke up just on time, I juz slept on the prayer mat after the early morning prayers, so nice soft and shiok. Oh wells, we really reorganized our structure. HPF went to see us for another rehearsal again, this time we showed a marked improvement and I am quite happy. But still, need to grab that elusive EE! Wah, Ah Foot's group is impressive, very streamlined and easy to follow so that's why his group gets EE! Aiseyman, wa caya sama lu. Yep, then after the presentation, I siam home in the rain. Paul actually asked me to play pool with him and Daryl at around 5, aiyah no fulus ($) man. :(

Oh ok, finally my mother spoke to me about my Hari Raya Baju Kurung. Wah, the most last minute baju kurung in my life. Anyway, she wants me to go wit her to Geylang Serai this friday to have a look. I want a plain set, so I can wear and wear and wear for watever occasions.

Oh Mat brothers, this Friday, we shall all go to AlFalah for Qiamullail. Abang and Izzat, u r invited too. And Akrab. Yes. If they even read this... Anw, we shall hitch a camp if they are having one, if not, its midnite movie!! Haha.

And Adzfar, protein!! Mine has finished. My father won't allow me to buy until after Hari Raya. And i think i wanna get TwinLab Gainers Fuel 1000 Chocolate flavour 4.31lbs. It costs $57 or 2 for $96.90. Amacam? Want to share lik theother time? :)

No comments: