Monday, November 29, 2004

sunday power

Sunday was power power power. First up, early in the morning, was the last exam for my religious class(which is called madrasah). It was the Arabic paper. A foreign language that I speak in my prayers everyday but not necessarily understanding word-for-word. BUt anyhooos, after one whole week of holidays which was meant for revision, I left it till the final hour, the train ride to class. That's when I first took out my Arabic books to read up. And guess what? I only read the exact pages that were relevant and necessary. So Arab exam went smooth, im more confident in that subject now. Ahah...:)

Then I met up with Izzat and Jau to go to Cikgu Saripah's house! That was funny. We wanted to get sth for her, our first time going to her house. We decided to drop off at Coro along the bus route to Dairy Farm. Then we bought her chocolates. But we didn't have ribbons. So we just ripped it off something nice that we saw and voila, our chocolates now have ribbons. !!! Shhhhhh :p

Dairy Farm is very near to my house, like 10mins away. Her house was nice, cosy and quiet, except when her son Imam starts scaring us with his Mask! woohoo, and his collection of toys. Great food, a tad spicy but wholesome meat always makes me wanna. Yeah! Then the sec4s came and it was quite nice. Cikgu told me quite a bit about her trip to Turkey, her experience there, speaking Turkish all that, her husband even talked on the phone in Turkish and wrote a letter in Turkish! Wooohooo.

Then we left around 1. Cos i gotta go do my CIP, which all the other mats pangseh-ed me. So they were kind enough to take cab with me to Malay Village. But wait, u see, i mistook Malay Village for Malay Heritage Centre, which was the actual venue of the Mendaki CIP. I saw lots of people at Malay Village so I thought i was right, only to realise that it was actually a Malay Wedding. Shoot. Then i made a desperate call to Atiqah Fairuz (my namesake in RGs), and her brother drove to fetch me from there to take us to Malay Heritage Centre.

It was still a heavy downpour la. But but but! That was not too bad. Coz i saw the real ultimate crips then. Really really really crips to me. She was fair skinned, really fair for a Malay lady, she looks a tad angmoh, mixed blood maybe, she has great hair, great smile and great bubbly personality! I think on that day at that time and given that kind of condition, she was perfect. She prances and prances and prances and makes cute noises which I like. Hahahaha, this does not sound correct. Pardon my limited English. BUt she is so hot i tell you. She was introduced to me as Fairuz by Atiqah Fairuz. That was weird. BUt it was okay, too bad she's in her twenties. Oh my oh my, i wanna get to see her again.

Oh well, the CIP was wonderful. I was put in charge of lik the Shooting Game. Where we stack cans and then u must solve a maths quiz and must shoot down the correct answer using a water gun. That was fun. That was when i got wet the most, and so wet that my undies feel as though they are no longer there.

Then i left at around 6ish, to go to Iylia's new house. Its relly nice man, very nice to have space. Haha, i wish i can have them too. Space! Aiwah, then prayed together, had really good food where we whacked the meat again. Then Isty and her family came! Finally saw ikhsan her twin. Wah he's bigg. Her dad is iylia's dad colleague. Woah. Havent seen all of his house, but im quite sure we are gonna hang out thhere soon enough. POool!! Here we come...

Then we went to Abu Suffyan's house! At like 9plus pm. It was like filled with all the ex-RI ppl..So many of them, so many that i don recognize. Anyways, it was fun to catch up and see old people... Haha, i guesss thigns like this will never change. Then after a whole day of foood...I went home. Got a really good night sleep before waking up early to pump! Yeah man, pumping is my new hobby and noone's gonna change that. :)

No comments: