Tuesday, November 30, 2004

THERe!

Zooommm...Went to school in the morning for OGL Pairing. Oteam stuff there. Put down 12 choices. Haha it was quite funny, they separated the guys and the girls into separate LTs where they put down all the names on the board. So it was weird trying to match names for faces. I hardly know anyone in Oteam, so I just put down names that I could match their faces with. Haha, but I really do hope i get my first choice. *please please please* :) shan't tell you who. Ahhhhh, then I think there's gonna be some stuff going on this Thursday afternoon, should be storyline stuff, which should be fun to watch, then followed by dinner and results of the pairing! Haha, so exciting isn't it. Then i just zipped home with Kevin who was really quite distraught at how 'unconfirmed' his choices were, its like he was 'ditched' at the last second, then tried to act alright by saying things lik 'its ok, thats life, life is full of surprises...' woah, sure hope he doesn't end up getting people that he doesn't know. Oh well, finally it occured to me that I need to run. If not, I won't be able to last a match. But I was too lazy to do it immediately in the afternoon, so i slept first, woke up to eat a real heavy lunch. Then about an hour later, which i dun think is enough time for food to be digested, I ran at the nature reserve. Bumped into yeemeng at the busstop. Haha, had I still been in rugby, i would be doing what yeemeng was doing, that is, hopping on a bus to school for training. Waaaahhhh. So i ran a bit and did steps-running. It rained a bit but it was still good, not too hot to run. But the place is probably infested with mosquitoes, coz it got reallly itchy the moment i went there. Maybe next time i should cover more legs. Hahahahaha... Doood. Anyway, tis getting late, better wake up early for pumping and swimming tmr with my mat bros, Izzat and Jau.
VEE!

No comments: