Sunday, October 31, 2004

bek in biznez

Hoot! Today's arab lesson at madrasah was fun. Ustaz Ali had nothing better to do after telling us which parts are important for the exams. So we all started reading the long list of Hari Raya kuihs and started teasing each other. Quraizah kena the most. haha kurang asam. Anw, feeling empty so followed Shafiee and Muhammad to pool at Lucky Plaza. haha, after like 3 months not playing, not bad lah today, won everything except once. Holy cow, I would love to play again with my own cue, next time lah i bring. Hehe. And then, it was terrible, because there was not a single slipper that looks decent for me. Its all too expensive. In the end, after 1 hour of walking and wandering which one to buy, I got a pair of Reef slip ons that look plain, simple yet slick. Okay, exaggerated. Its just plain and simple. Oh well, the price not too good. But im desperate la, i keep slipping and falling in my current pair. Went back to ArRaudhah today for Tarawih, after quite a long time. Feels good again, i was humming Quranic verses all the way home. Woah, i can't wait to get the Quran in my hands and read them again! Woohoo. I must memorise Al-waqiah soon, in one week. I can do it! yah insyaAllah. :)

No comments: