Saturday, October 30, 2004

how'd u wake up today?

I want to see photos photos photos! yes photos of yesterday's good good fun. anw, guess who woke me up today? HO POH FUN! At around 9 am, she called to confirm whether my group wanted to see her today. Actually i didn't pick up the phone when it rang. I listened to her voice message. It was scary to think that yesterday night at the get-together, we actually thought about prank calling her at around 745pm, but then decided against it coz it's already past her bedtime. Haha, ok bad, don't do this anymore please. I forwarded her msg to Steph then went back to sleep til 12. Woke up and went to Rave, got a little snip and trim. Met Peiqian at Far East, haha he just had a little snip and trim too. He was from soccer training, apparently tired, but still had some energy left to meet his friend, his u-noe-who. And i need to buy a new pair of slippers, because the one i have, the soles have worn out. I keep slipping and sliding everytime i walk on wet surfaces. Not safe, i shan't sacrifice my safety or my shame. Tomorrow, i still have madrasah to go to. I shall go after accidentally oversleeping last week.

Remunerations, they are coming again. I know it this time, I am very sure of it. I cannot let this slip, let this pass by me like it did. This time, I shall not regret my decision. I shall do it next week, yes I will. And no one will stop me. No one.

No comments: