Thursday, October 14, 2004

Happy Ramadhan & Happy Fasting

Ramadhan is here. God is here today. Satan is not. Tarawih began today. And Fasting begins tomorrow.

HPF wanna see our class tmr before farewell assembly for PW. Aiyoh, pw is damn worrying. I hear so many groups from other classes going all out during these past few days to chiong PW. My group, we stopped just before Promos, at our final version of our first draft, which HPF collected oredi. So what else does she want? Just give each and every member in my group EE and we'll be extremely happy. Farewell Assembly would mean that we'll probably still be starving when it's time to break fast. Nvm, shall smuggle some dates for the muslims. And hope we can siam and be on time for Tarawih, yeehaa must try to get to Ar-Raudhah, but i doubt it. So probably will head to AlMujahideen instead. Yup, insyaAllah.

I've set some targets for myself next year, it's really all locked in my head. They all keep rolling and rolling in my head, it's like i keep reciting them silently. They're all nice nice targets, yup. InsyaAllah God give me the strength to see to the end of it.


No comments: