Monday, July 12, 2004

time to grit my teeth and push hard

::good gosh what do I have in front of me. Now that CommonTest is raelly over, we are hearing ppl talking about promos, its really coming, we have around 10 weeks to prepare, so gotta brace myself to ace myself.

moving on, we have IFG coming up soon. That means more work for MedFac. Today was the first session for the host of dancers that medfac have, plus the brave low yingliang. I think they enjoyed themselves, learning some basic steps from the Minah trainer. haha :) Hadri can't believe how small her skirts ah, and when she squatted down, God knows what he saw underneath. yuck. Had to plead the Joel Louis, Pravin and Zach to join with me. Aiyah, die man, I think i'll really have no time. Not only will I have to practise the routines and what not, then there's still Racial harmony day as well as College Day to practise for, for MLDCS. As for now, Dikir Barat will be on Thurs and Fri after school. Kompang will be on Sat. Suwee, Lynn, Ther will get quite pissed if I don't join cheerleading. Ivan says that one must try cheerleading at least once in his lifetime! How? Got time or not? What else, oh still have to do publicity for MedFac Movie outing on 6Aug. As in the preparations for it la. Then before all that, must set up booth for Racial Harmony Day, like games and posters etc. Hmmm, oh still have PW to do, the contents pages, will photocopy for you guys, don't worry. And must settle class admin, like class funds and class photos.




~brace myself to ace myself! ::

No comments: