Friday, July 02, 2004

ablution is over

.Haha finally, my personal ablution from the Net is over, conciding with the end of CTs. Good gosh the amount of marks that I've already lost, they just flow like water from a burst pipe, teachers are probably having a whee good time setting new world records marking my scripts! :p

.And CT week was mad too. The routine of the day would be waking up really early to take bus to school, then do some last minute revision at spexgal then rushing to hall to fail my paper. Then quickly take train home, to read newspaper on Euro updates before lulling myself to loooooonnnnnnngggg naps. Haha will try to revise after that, but end up eating instead or getting distracted by Euro on tv. Nights are meant for us to rest and get some sleep, but were spent watching Euro. Once a mat, always a mat.

.Today was CPS's movie outing: SPIDERMAN 2. wohoho! It was awesome man, I love all the web-slinging action and the subtle tenderness surrounding Peter Parker beneath it all. Sam Raimi deserves all the millions that this movie is raking in right now. Go catch it at a cinema near you! Shoots I forgot what i wanted to say. :p hehe, oh Doc Ock has real menacing tentacles and Jimmy Jamison was quite hillarious. "Everyone needs a hero..." -Aunt May.

.I had a good time with the Mats today and Ili and Yus. Really good to catch up with them after the CTs. Ili gave me this keychain from Johor with my name FAIRUZ in front and these at the back:
"Bererti Batu Permata.
(Hijau Kebiruan)
Memiliki kelebihan, menarik dan sentiasa menjadi perhatian.
Cekal hati, tetap pendirian dan tidak mudah dipengaruhi.
Disenangi teman-teman."


How true! Ask your malay friends what it means. :)

No comments: