Monday, July 12, 2004

RUGBY! I'M BACK

I've had many a sleepless night, When all that I thought were right, Actually they only blurred my sight, 15 men minus one, what a terrible plight.

After consideration and remuneration, I guess it's time to take action, Little by little, I could see a vision, Of us lifting the trophy, in front of the nation.

That cannot happen, unless there are fifteen, If one chooses to quit, there goes the machine.

For having been brothers on and off the pitch, Now I've got back this really swelling itch. For so long have they been my brothers, I won't ditch, Who else to replace me, to complete the final stitch?

With the new crop that enters the school, They will act so cool, but they're just playing a fool. With other teams having a wider talent pool, Its up to our batch to provide the tool.

Soccer had been a wonderful experience, I hope they take this with a lot of patience. Your day of glory will come into reckoning. Just work hard at it, be unassuming. Stick to the plan, play with your heart, Champions you will be, you certainly look the part.

Its gonna be my final year, what the heck, For Rugby, I'm here to tell you that I'm back! For rugby it'll be a tough hurdle, The year we'll defend our first title, We'll scrap at every bits and pieces, So the crowd keeps filling up the terraces, What an experience it's going to be, To bring glory to RAFLLES RUGBY!

club rugby anyone?

No comments: