Friday, December 15, 2006

just to paint a bleak picture

Snell's Clinical Anatomy
Wheater's Functional Histology
Lippincott's Biochemistry
Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy
Guyton's Textbook of Medical Physiology

sampai next year habis pun tak akan habis baca.
ishhh.
kalau habis baca pun tak habis faham.
double ishhh.

But at least I know I've made one correct diagnosis already this year. A hairline rib fracture. I palpated the point on the rib (the fifth rib) and asked some questions. Cos it's the fifth rib, which means it's near his nipple, he had to shift his nipple away before I palpated. I did not want to touch his nipple. YUX! Who's that person? Ahhh just somebody famous enough within the community. Or maybe infamous. Haha. Doesn't matter. He checked it with a doctor and I was correct, X-ray proven. What matters: I made a correct diagnosis.
YAY not bad I learn ok I did not zombie through med sch sem 1.

S03B we're having a gathering soon. Tomorrow evening. Arab St. Be there!

No comments: