Sunday, December 10, 2006

holiday is finally here, you hear?

And now there is finally a proper breather since school properly began. There are so many things that are starting to excite me, such as pumping again (gosh, the wasting away is awful) and driving. This is it, just 4 more lessons and I'm sitting for the driving practical test. InsyaAllah, good stuff good stuff. I'm hoping the tester is good to me. Then JAU can come back from his LONDON and we can relak again one times good one. Last night was great, we overnighted at Rudy's, coz his parents went for a holiday and he needed company. HAHA. Izzat Iylia were there too, to wallop so many slices of pizza and chicken wings and waffles. Shiok stuff. Then Adz and Kopi turned up in the morning when Iylia had left. And we went Vivo City to relak again. Everyone bought something there, out of fun.


And I can't wait for Dec 21. It's my Eurotrip. Manchester, London, Paris and Rome. Yay :)








There was a time this year when DOWNSTAGELEFT came together to celebrate Hari Raya. Only that we went back to the 60s & 70s - the P. Ramlee era - and dressed up to style, like so:























fun!

No comments: