Monday, August 14, 2006

KILL!

Suddenly, I realise that tomorrow is the start of lessons. Proper lectures, when school starts at 8am again. And, I somehow feel sooo unprepared. I don't know what's gonna happen. I am shrouded in a cloud of uncertainty. It's at a stage where I feel thoroughly uncomfortable and yet I also feel totally helpless. Este says it's the university blues. Hakim says take things as they come, just like what Harun says. I think it's a bout of something I dunno, something intangible, something which is enraging something inside me, something that's making me angry, uncomfortable, sad and angry again in endless cycles. I think it has happened to me before. I felt it more than once in RJ, but I can't pinpoint to what extent this current bout is similar its predecessors.



KILL! I certainly need to pump. I hate this disintegration.


On a separate note - a rather more upbeat one too - I actually managed to persuade Kopi, Rudy and Izzat to come for the barbecue. Haha. Not bad. Actually Rudy was bluffed into coming but it didn't matter (",) coz anyway there are lots of people there that knows him and the rest of them. Thank God for them. If not it'd be another one of those out-of-place moment again. Pui. Good food, great conversation all round. Sure makes the start of school look not so bleak after all. And found out that Shaf got into Med!! YA finally!! I bet she's very happy :) good stuff shafia! So now the "halal presence" certainly looks more impressive.

And the funniest thing was that that night, Siti Fairuz had to send like soo soo many people home and none lived near her. Haha damn poor thing ah. All the way to Boon Lay at like almost midnight. Apparently, we spent nearly an hour in the car travelling to and fro. HAHA gila ah damn long. But she the pro. Next time it's our turn to drive her around. Return the favour lah katakan.


Ok selamat. I want to sleep.

And Liverpool beat Chelski 2-1. HAHA TAKE THAT JOSE MOURINHO! But I still support Man Utd. FULHAM YOU WATCH OUT!

Goodnight :)


KILL!

No comments: