Thursday, August 17, 2006

it's been 4 days..

Eh ALAMAK. I missed yesterday's DOWNSTAGE LEFT event man. Sounded fun. But ergh, next time InsyaAllah. Medicine's been fun. So far it's been good. Nothing big. Lessons are catered to jog your memory after the long break from studies. And there are plenty of long breaks in between sessions these days. Hours spent doing nothing, but too short to go home.

But I'm sad. Rather dissatisfied. I need to pump.

OH! ADZFAR got his driving license this Tue! Ait ait. Powerlah mat. Truly the one who knows how to drive. 12 points, so far the lowest amongst those who have passed. Not to mention those who failed, like Kopi. Haha Kopi hopeless sia. His points are enough to count as ...rugby scores? ayye. Yeah man, this year's Hari Raya, we have a dedicated driver, though Jau will be in UK. Haha ait. I have FTT after this. This the only time this week I'm home this early. Thanks to Prof Kaur who dismissed us early for anat prac. YAY hope I pass easily then can book driving test already. InsyaAllah.



KILL.

No comments: