Thursday, August 03, 2006

dum bass

ohkay

Driving. I'm still a noob when it comes to clutch control. The car jerks. Maybe if I look at it from the outside, it should probably jerk like those gangsta-rapper crazy cadillacs which can actually dance. Haha loser. But, today's one was fun, coz I just went at 70kph almost all the way. I went to I think jurong west agaknya, some mrt stations there (Chinese Garden? or was it Lakeside?) entah. The western side of Singapore only reminds me of one thing: OCS! Haha. Then I think the instructor kenyang lepas lunch, so he ngantuk then fell asleep. I think it's typical for these instructors to fall asleep. So I drove all the way to Sungei Kadut. Haha. That's like where so many factories are. But now and then, he would mumble his instructions, while his eyes are closed. Haha. Then sometimes, he would put his five fingers in front of my face - that's a signal that I'm exceeding 50kph. Haha. Then he goes back to sleep. But shiok ah. A break away from the monotonous Bukit Gombak area.

Then I went to NUS for the PBM welcome tea. Ait. Not bad. Good food good brownies. I signed for downstage left and persuratan. Hoho. Time is the essence, boy. Oh, I think the MS people are supposed to call, semalam, but still no calls yet. Hurhur.

And I realised I should sign up for as many classes as I want to this semester. Coz I don't think I'll get to do tutoring at all until earliest Dec. Coz now, the period's very near prelims for most people. Very near exams, very unlikely there are students looking for tutors. So I shall just keep my eyes and ears peeled if by any chance (or, par hasard, haha I found this in my French jotter book) oppurtunities come along. So, if you know of students, TELL ME!!! I think I'm qualified enough to teach, aren't I?

For almost a month already, I haven't touched the soccer ball. Coz simply there hasn't been any oppurtunity to play. Then suddenly, 3 matches come up so quickly. Tomorrow the med people wanna play at the field, but its from 6-8pm, macam takde maghrib gitu eh. Somemore, I've driving at night so it would be rush. And on sat morning, I've to choose either to play with the MedFac soccer people or Peiqian with a game against the J1s. Since my 'beloved' coach Mr Kevin Low called up, I shall have to vee MedFac. Next time la MedFac. I wanna play with my friends. Haha. Ayye I don't have the MedFac soccer guys' numbers. Shoots they'll confirm be a man short. Haha. Die. But it's so exciting. Long time never touch ball.

OKAY that just came out wrong.

selamat ah. nak baca Quran.

No comments: