Monday, September 12, 2005

F.artMed visited a school in central Singapore today, near Bishan, and realised JC2s were having prelims. So F.artMed waited outside the school hall and asked a few random people of their views on the paper, Maths, we believe.


PRC Scholar: Shit la. I minus 1 mark. I should have used pen not pencil to write that thing.

Another PRC Scholar: Don't ask me anything, I must mug Bio now.

Yet another PRC Scholar: Choi don't come near me, or else my luck run away. I think I'm getting full marks. Eh better don't anyhow say.

Some mat: F*** off. Just f*** off.
Another mat: HAHAHAHA. Eh number 5 the answer is 2 ah? Ah whatever, I left it blank. HAHAHAHA. 4Fs, here I come. That's one in the bag...HAHAHAHA.

Yet another mat: Shut up la idiot. I need to study Bio I don't want another F. Look at my Bio notes, so clean right? That's cos they are untouched, today's the first time I'm looking through it. Ok. Shut up understand.

A group of mats: I think let's go home now.
His Friend: But we have Bio after this.
Mat: Ahhh no difference. Don't sit for test get zero, sit for test also get zero. Ciao.



Ah F.artMed realised it's that time of the year again. EXAMS! Happy studying! And stop watching TV!

No comments: