Monday, August 22, 2005

must visit!

an excerpt from www.rockson.blogspot.com

"I want to throw my beer at his laughing cheebye face already and then he said, anyway, actually the President is really choose by us. Really.
I dowan to waste my beer, so I drink it and say why you say that?
Raymond said, See ah, ok, who choose the president one?
I said, Selecting President Society!
Then Raymond said, Who choose the Selecting President Society one?
I said, Gahmen lah, cheebye!
Then Raymond said, Who choose the Gahmen one?I look at him and stone for a while.Then Raymond laugh and said, Ahhhhhhh, we fuckers lor. So we elected the President lah! Hahahahaha!!!!

I want to punch his arm liao but I forgot because behind him got one chio bu walk pass, wearing the front low low top, low until can see two half of her goodies and almost see her stomach liao. People is V neck, she is U neck, hahahahahaha!!! See already my horse sedia. And I later go to toilet to pee also damn toolan, keep shooting the wall and the sky. We are like this, see goodies liao will steam damn fast and forget our angry even faster."

a truly hillarious masterpiece by a legendary ah beng called rockson takumi tan. hav a look~


No comments: