Friday, October 06, 2006

playing & skiving

Last monday I played soccer at SRC field. I rushed down straight after Physiology class. I didn't stretch, obviously can't drink water coz I'm fasting. And then later in the match, I pulled my hamstring. To be exact, I pulled my biceps femoris long head. Weiliang says Haram! How can you pull you hamstring? Your HAM-string? Hahahahaha. Cock.

I missed pbm iftar. I went for my mandarin class. See, I'm a good boy. But I donated anyway.

I have not pumped or run for a long long time. Nevermind, Ramadhan is for cutting. Can see top 4 already. Hahahaha.

Today, at the Anatomy Hall, there were removing the skin of a newly arrived cadaver. But the dick was erected. Wonder when will it go down. Hmmm. Oh there was this book that Ghani loves to buy, something like a Malay Reader's Digest. I think it's called...I forgot what it's called. It contained this article about this man who had a heartattack while masturbating. So he died with his hands cupped around his erected genitals. Kesian seh. Tapi kelakar jugak.



I...dah ah dah malas.


OH keep 17&18 November free.

No comments: