Friday, April 07, 2006

freedom!

Hey hey heya!
After 3 weeks of confinement, this bookout feels superduper shiok la. I really think OCS is kind of messy. It messed up my life thus far I must say. I met so many new people, people I've never ever seen before in my life. On top of that, the whole culture of OCS came as a shock to me. OCS is worlds apart from HAWK Coy. Life is going to be tough man. Will update when I have more time. Oh and I think I have screwed my MPA interview. Really. I didn't even try to sell myself. Hopeless. I hope they still want me. But NUS!!! How come no letter yet? InsyaAllah, sooner or later please. Please! Ok... selamat. Maybe I'll just go RJC Official Opening tomorrow.


And guess what, I have Cadet Duty Sergeant duty on Good Friday! WELL DONE! This is not an extra, but rather the luck of the draw. Damn.

No comments: