Saturday, April 15, 2006

eh wait, was that an interview? hmmm...

What was supposed to be a university application interview turned out to be a warm insightful conversation! That was the delightful surprise I had today, when I went for my SMU Interview at the School of Economics and Social Science. The 2 profs, who didn't introduce themselves (why?!) were just very friendly to begin with. The ponytailed one. Oh my God! He's a great conversationalist thankgod. Its a fitting end to the week, especially after I had to endure a day of doing nothing at all, stuck in SAFTI, doing CDS on a GOOD FRIDAY! nevermind, Timothy says he will do for me when it's Hari Raya! HAHAHA! Ahhh, I took the plunge, now I wait for the outcome.

I am in an introspective mood right now. I need to; it is at this stage that I need to think more and write more about who I am and what I am going to be.

No comments: