Wednesday, June 22, 2005

the prelude

I am watching Impenjarament this sat evening. Yay... I think it's the perfect prelude to common tests. With sheesha, then it'll be perfect. Ayye, maybe sheesha can wait. In about one week's time, I will be taking common tests as well as going for the NS medical check up. After quite a number of my close friends who went for it, it seems like there's already a pattern emerging for this medical check-up. Not that i want to speculate too much, but it seems that my manjen friends got PES A (physical exercise status A) while my mat friends who are equally if not fitter than them, only managed a PES B. What does it take to get PES A man? Is it no "bin"s in your name? Gosh, why am I so racist? I better control myself. This entry is meant to be taken light heartedly, of course. Please don't sue me.

Anyway,
here's a shoutout to my good friend, Adzfar, who just turned legal early this month, with his own blog. Mine looks and sounds insipid compared to his. Everybody say aye.....A little advertisement here certainly wouldn't hurt.


http://lemonypeaches.blogs.friendster.com/say_aye/

No comments: