Monday, May 23, 2005

whooosh swooosh

We lost the semis to MJ by a single goal that came like 5 mins from time. Oh well. So sad rite? So disappointing. Actually noone would have thought we could make it this far. I myself wouldn't have imagined that we could even reach the semis. Most of the teachers and our own schoolmates have always put us down, never treating us seriously, and always hoping that our season would end quickly so that we can quickly improve on our grades. Noone raelly cares anyway. I feel quite happy to disprove others. Like Terence, my rugby friends who's in OCS now, he was really quite shocked to hear soccer reached semis this year. We've lost the semis, but there is still hope. For the future I hope. Yes. The J1s must ensure that our run tis year is not a fluke. Ahhhhhh...tmr 3rd 4th place.

No comments: