Thursday, August 16, 2007

experience

pharmacology, neuroscience, pathology, microbiology, immunology, cofm.

Those are what I have to tackle this year. A lot. And a lot of work. First week of school and I haven't gone through a single lecture without falling asleep each time. I hope I can regain the spirit of sem2 last year, when everything I needed was organised. This weekend, time to sort out everything. Every weekend, must do upkeeping. Then only will I be able to hit the ground running.

On another note. Hakim asked me to share that experience that I had at Punggol in front of the whole audience during MS welcome tea. It was a very special experience for me, it had been like a very powerful reminder for why I chose this path. To think that someone else really remembered this experience makes it even more special. It was a message from God. And I even feel that God has chosen this path for me. I don't think I managed to share that experience as vividly as what I felt inside. Maybe I should have shared the context a little better. It came at such a trying time for me because I have never felt that low in my academic life before. Pardon my limited power of language. But it was earnest and honest - and I still believe in signs from God. I hope everyone responds to their signs from God too one day.



And to think that it's been a year into my term in MS Exco. It's been quite a journey sia, love 'em! :)

No comments: