Friday, January 07, 2005

*rrup[h]!!

what has orientation done to me in 1 week:

-skipped dinners like nobody's business
-talking to people without actually being able to connect what i say to what is in my mind
-hallucinate while walking
-falling asleep while reading my mails
-GOING ONLINE TO PRINT AND SORT DETAILS OUT AT PAST MIDNITE EVERYNITE
-high high high handphone usage
-lost my voice each day after regaining it the just the morning when i wake up
-skipped training as though i have no nationals to play for
-skipped classes as though i have no A levels to do at year's end
-walked kilometres in one day just moving from council room to hall and back and forth and back and ...
-danced a lot and willing to dance even more
-spent all my hari raya money on anything that required money in orientation
-climbed so many steps of stairs in school as though i'm a mountain climber
-get phonecalls from my mum at 9plus pm and being given the "so-are-you-sleeping-in-school-is-it?" sarcastic remarks
-having a friend who fainted one day coz she was simply sick and over-exhausted and over-worked for orientation :(
-using the home just like a hotel, to shower and sleep and get changed
-using my dad like a chauffeur to send me to school so early when he could have had more sleep
-drooping eyebags
-and best of all, i have no regrets whatsoever...

No comments: